Mirco RAFFAINI M.D., D.D.S., Ph.D., born in Parma - Italy 1957.
- 1977-1983 University of Parma - Italy : School of Medicine - M.D.: Department of Surgery General Surgery Internship.
General Surgery, Ginecology, Plastic, Orthopedic, Microsurgery, Head and Neck, Trauma and Neurosurgery.
- 1983-1986 University of Parma - Italy: School of Dentistry, Specialty Training.D.D.S.
- 1986-1987 University-Hospital of Parma - Italy : School of Medicine and Surgery, MD. Advanced clerkships in General Surgery.
- 1987 - 1992 University of Parma : Residency in MaxilloFacial Surgery. Ph.D.
- 1989 Master Maxillo-Facial Surgery - University - Hospital DIEU - Nantes (France)
- 1992 Master in Hospital Management at University Bocconi of Milan.
- 1992 -1993 University of Nancy - France: School of Medicine and Surgery, MD. in Master in Plastic Surgery.
- 1998 University of Milan- Italy : School of Medicine and Surgery, MD. Advanced clerkships in Plastic Surgery.
Training in maxillo-facial surgery and in plastic - aesthetic surgery with the following Fellowships attendances:
- 1986 Maxillofacial surgery CHU Nantes (France)
- 1989 with grant Hopital Necker Paris (France)
- 1990 with grant Plastic Surgery Universidad Nacional Ciudad del Mexico
- 1990 with grant Maxillofacial surgery CantonSpitale Zurich (Swiss)
- 1991 Cranio-facial Surgery at Paul Tessier Clinic Paris (France)
- 1991 MaxilloFacial Surgery of Baylor College Dallas
- 1995 with grant Plastic Surgery at UCLA Los Angeles - California
- 1995 with grant Arnett Jaws Surgery Centre S.Barbara California
- 1995 Plastic Surgery Southwestern University - Texas Dallas 2003
- 1989 - 1998 Assistant Professor in MaxilloFacial Surgery Department of University-Hospital of Parma (Italy).
- 1998 - 2000 Assistant Professor in MaxilloFacial Surgery Department of S.Paolo Hospital - Milan (Italy).
- 1990 - 1998 Consultant Teknon Clinic. Barcelona - Spain
- 1998 - 2000 Consultant San Raffaele HOSPITAL - MILAN
- 2000 - today Consultant Sick Children Hospital Mayer-Florence (Craniofacial malformations).
- 2000 - today Consultant Trauma Center Hospital - Careggi - Florence
Visiting Professor at the University of Parma (1992-1998), Milan (1998-2003), Pisa (1990-1992), Chieti (1993-1996).
2000 - today Associate Professor of Maxillo-Facial Surgery - University of Florence (Italy).
Author of more than 150 scientific pubblications and 2 monographic books
- Orthognathic SurgeryUnit - Clinic Villa Letizia of Milan
- Director FACE SURGERY Center - Parma (aesthetic and orthognathic surgery center).